Monday, March 25, 2013

Keep Calm...

In The UK there's a little catch phrase that stems from these WWII posters; 


The phrase has seen a recent 'revival' here (since the Jubilee really) so I thought I'd go with the idea for today's "Calm" post!

KEEP CALM AND...

...CARRY ON SHOPPING!
Caroline (England) ~ in Chester for the day!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

... EMBRACE THE FUTURE!
Singwa (Hong-Kong) ~
"Had to take deep breath when Z proudly showed me the tattoo and the nail polish (different color for each hand!) she got at her friend's birthday party. :) "

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...ENJOY THE MORNING STILLNESS!


...DRIFT ON THE MUSIC!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...ENJOY THE RIDE!

 photo sleep_zps5326e2eb.jpg
Becky (Philedelphia)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...TAKE TIME OUT!
Mon. March 25. 2013 photo DSC_1927_0217-Edit_zpsf2ce9596.jpg

...LIVE WELL!
Maddy (Germany) ~ "Today I made some fried rice!"
Tues. March 26. 2013 photo DSC_5605_0302_zpsf61826f7.jpg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...STAY HOPEFUL!

Sonya (Netherlands)

...BAKE!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...STAY GLAMOUROUS!

...WALK STRAIGHT!
Wanda (Montreal) ~ "At a recent warehouse shoot.....4 floors of long hallways. I thought about dropping crumbs as I walked through."



Why not join us today here at Communal Global?

Link up below, and don't forget to put our badge on your blog-post ;D



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! :)

    Wanda, those are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics - and you´ve done an awesome capture with that shot Wanda! :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another incredible set of photographs ladies, I always enjoy seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. I am partial to the dream guitar, the morning stillness and that beautiful precious baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tuesday Ladies!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete