Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today.....Wednesday

Photobucket

Becky in Philadelphia


1.18, Mini bundts made with leftover batter from the blueberry cake I baked for hubby.

Buckeroomama in HongKong
Mini bundts made with leftover batter from the blueberry cake I baked for hubby.

Jan13th, My Bear ~ after the kids have taken his spot in the mornings!

Caroline in England
My Bear ~ after the kids have taken his spot in the mornings!


2012.01.18, A sinkhole with great swimming! (Oman)

Katie in Canada (and all parts global)
A sinkhole with great swimming! (Oman)


18.01.12, Indian Christmas sweets.

May in Germany
Indian Christmas sweets.


1.18 Today, Ayaka 's favoried noodles. She tried to eat all but it was too much for her.

Rikako in Japan
Ayaka 's favoried noodles. She tried to eat all but it was too much for her.


1. 18, dinner is served...

Salma from Canada
dinner is served...

18.1, Just the serious dose of color I needed in these grey winter days!

Sonya from The Netherlands
Just the serious dose of color I needed in these grey winter days!


1.18, Every time I bake sponge cake I get reminded of my childhood.
Tinajo from Sweden
Every time I bake sponge cake I get reminded of my childhood.


Wed Jan 18, 2011, My frosty backyard

Wanda from Montreal, Canada
My frosty backyard

Have a great day....today!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW..look at all of these wonderful food shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures today ladies you never disappoint! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina - You make simple sponge cake look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete