Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10.19.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND HE WORLD

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your own "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to Communal Global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY." Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/19/10
The leaves are finally starting to change colors!



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 19, 2010 Today
My babies first little shoesies and their referral pictures.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
19.10
Peanut Butter Popcorn. I was the greatest mom on the planet when I served this as an after school snack!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
10.19.10 Today
"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives." ~Clay P. Bedford



SALMA, CANADA
10.19
Reflecting and cleaning...



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.19.10
Why do I always get stuck being your model?



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
19/10
Today ~ I took my 5yo old with a camera of his own. We had fun :D



KAT, AUSTRALIA
10.19 Today!
Today I found a picture, that is now close to my heart. The first time i picked up and shot with an SLR. What can i say? It was love at first sight :)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.19  TODAY
My mom made this pizza and there was not a crumb left!

8 comments:

  1. I really love your blog!!! Thanks for hosting this linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy: I love that!

    Wanda: awww how sweet!

    Sonya: Yummy and Cute! Your r the BEST Mom!!!!

    Salma: Mmmmm I need to do some of that!

    Becky: jejejeje he is the best!

    Caroline: cool! I would love to see some of his pics!

    Kat: oh yeah! I love that kind of love...♥

    Buckeroomama: Now that look YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!

    Great Pictures Chicas!!
    Que tengan un Fabuloso Martes!
    Muaaaah....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this blog hop. It is so fun to see what other people are taking pictures of around the world. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

    xo, Supermom Alysha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddy I love the look of this photo

    Wanda..Those shoes are adorable and so are those photos

    Rocio..Wow I love that quote and that pic is cute!!!

    Salma..I need to do that aswell..lol

    Becky..Tell him it's because he makes the BEST model..love all the expressions he gives you :)

    Caroline..I think you should post one of his pics!!!

    Kat..I love that kind of love :)

    Buckeroomama..your Mom totally rocks. That looks so amazing. Can you get her to write the recipe down and share it with me??? please please pleeeassseeee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely group of photos!

    Happy Tuesday, Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots of smiling faces yummy treats and sweets for the eyes. Have a wonderful day ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time here!
    I wonder why my picture didn't show up?
    Now it's time to look around, nice to meet you all!
    Greetings from Casablanca, Morocco (expat life here) and Helsinki, Finland (where I'm from) :)

    ReplyDelete