Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.13.2010 TODAY

ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
10.13.10 TODAY
Today I sticking around with my little man...♥ doing some errands, fun fun fun!!!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.13.10
I have the prettiest Mommy on all the earth.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today, Kortland made off with my camera, and ended up taking some awesome pictures! This is a picture of a copper sculpture/fountain in front of my aunt's home in Cedar Hills.



KATIE, INDONESIA
10.13.2010
Today Daniel and I are off hiking Mt Bromo, a volcano situated just a couple of hours from where we live. Since I don't have those pictures yet, here is a taste of what is to come from this volcano I shot on our last trip to Bali.



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 13, 2010 - Today
Dahlia visiting a country market.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
13.10
I love the comical expressions giraffes have.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/13/10
I had my wisdom teeth pulled over the weekend. And what did I get as a "get well" treat - apple raspberry pie!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.13  TODAY
Even though the sugar-apple has a million seeds, I love it!



SARAH, GEORGIA
10.13 Today
wishing we were still at the beach!


CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
butterfly
TODAY I saw what might be one the last butterflies I see this year ~ and I hadn't managed to take one of these yet :D



SALMA, CANADA
Today 10.13
Breakfast...strawberry smoothie

3 comments:

  1. Love Katie's pic. Ah, heck, I love them all. Becky - your momma is awfully pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. That breakfast smoothie looks TOO delicious.

    And don't even get me started on the pie Maddy. Scrumptious! : )

    Oh no Caroline! The butterflies are ending. I think they ended in Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago.

    LOVE your giraffes Sonya. Isn't that the prettiest pattern? LOVE that!

    Love your little playing girl Wanda. She is so precious!

    And your sand and sun soaked children Sarah. Totally jealous that it is still warm enough for all of that in South Caroline. Someday I would like to be a jet setter like you : )

    Kate, your hike looks too gorgeous. Wowza. Love your little picture taker Lola! He captured green beauty!

    I can't even take your adorable baby with his stick Rocio. That kid is nothing but cuteness. So sweet! LOVE these pictures today.

    May your day be filled with love and happiness wherever you are today : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my -some great moments captured ladies.

    Katie - I'm flooded with memories. Bali is my fav place in all the world. Spent only 3 days there but I'll never get the beauty out of my mind.

    Maddie - I'm glad your wisdom teeth experience is behind you and you can enjoy that yummy looking pie.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete