Sunday, July 25, 2010

7.26.2010 MY BABY PHOTO or a NEW SELF PORTRAIT

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.26 Me (Baby)
This is the only one I have on my notebook. All my baby photos are with my mom.



KAT, AUSTRALIA
Photobucket



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Ha ha! This is fun! I couldn't dig up some of my really-young baby pics, but this is me around age 3 :)



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
Baby Me!
Baby me!



SARAH, GEORGIA
7.26 Me
I think this is my Pre-K picture. Now you see where my kids get their blue eyes from :) And where Connor gets his curls! I'm sure the dress I have on was smocked by my mom, something I never learned to do for my own kids.



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,7.26
Today I went on a walk to a pond and saw that beautiful light. Knowing I had to take a picture. I love to go barefoot too.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.26 "Me"
Me...button nose and all ;D



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
Little Kaish!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Baby Pictures 26/7
I'm the one in the Blue Dress ~ this was my last year of primary school, so I was just about 11. It's about the earliest I can find :D

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww this post is full of awwww and cuteness!!!!!

    We were so Adorable!!!!

    Love all the sweet smiles....♥

    PS
    I found this picture on my old diary from elementary. You can see the stickers around the pic. My Mom has all my diaries. I was so surprise. I found many many treasures that I didn't even know they existed. Thank you Laura for taking me there it was an awesome Blast from the Past...♥

    Chicas have a Fabulous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED these shots ladies! Too fun!

    Sarah - holy cow, I can TOTALLY see "you" in your babies! How wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, my friends :D

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so cute.

    I totally missed the baby photo thing.. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying this and would have posted mine (maybe not of me as my mum has those), but I've lost my password for uploading to CG ~ anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! Sarah! I LOVE that your kids do look just like you : ) Pure deliciousness!

    You were such a cute baby Roccio :) I think your kids look like you too. Pure adorableness : )

    Tezzie's little button nose is the CUTEST little thing. What a sweetie!

    Lola! Pigtails are my favorite. I just love little girls in pigtails. You are adorable : ) Then and NOW!

    Buckaroomama! So sweet. That is a nice picture too! See, you get your mad photography skills from your Mama : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I think this might be one of my favorite themed posts!! You were all such cute babies :) And "little Kaish" is just as adorable as big Kaish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time we are going to demand you post now and then photos side by side. :-) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete