Monday, March 1, 2010

3.1.10 "A GIFT I HAVE RECEIVED OR A GIFT I AM GIVING..."

SARAH, GEORGIA
3.1 A gift I've received
My husband and kids surprised me with a beautiful, red Kitchen Aid mixer this past
Christmas. I love using it!



REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA
March 1, 2010 A gift I have been given
In January 2000 my son was born. He is the single greatest gift I have ever received.

'God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.' ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Every day I am so thankful I get to be his Mommy.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
3.1 "A gift I've received"
The latest gift I've received was a gorgeous bouquet of tulips, as a thank you for taking care of their little dog :D



EMILY, ITALY
3.1 A gift I've received or a gift I am giving
It's true, the best presents really are handmade!



KATE, LAS VEGAS
3.1 A Gift I've Received
My sanctuary... our office/project room. Merry Christmas from my husband!



TRESSA, NORWAY
A gift
Birthday cake my husband made for me... Awwwww.. : )



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
My mom gave me the gift of paying for an early ultrasound, and we found out that we are ALL receiving the gift of a healthy, beautiful son, grandson, nephew, and brother!



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
3.1 A gift that I have received.
My one pupil baked me some cupcakes...isn't it sweet of her?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
3/1 A gift I've received
My husband often gives me flowers. These are flowers he gave me for wife's day on Jan.31.



SALMA, CANADA
Salma
A beautifl gift from my friend Annie.


BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
3.1  A gift I've received
My son. One of the best gifts I've ever received.

8 comments:

  1. I agree..all are beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this site! beautiful, ladies, just plain beautiful.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are the BEST!
    Or maybe cake is the best? : )
    Or maybe the mixer to make the cake?
    Or maybe the new office to plan the cake baking process in?
    Or maybe a beautiful necklace to wear while dreaming of our unborn babies : )
    Or maybe our sweet babies that gobble the cake up!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tezzie - lovely shot of the tulip! Gorgeous.

    Kate - My jaw dropped...I love your project room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! - Becky, love it!

    Beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts, my friends :D

    Kate - how jealous am I??! That is an amazing room to have!

    Tressa - awesome cake! I love the crooked candles, and the one strawberry off to the side ;D Looks yummy, and what a sweet gesture!

    Lola - that's a handsome boy, for sure!

    This Heavenly Life - Thanks so much for your kind comment :D Brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete